How to convert Blu ray to TouchPad
Do you want to enjoy your HD Blu-ray videos with HP TouchPad tablet's 9.7" big multi-touch display screen? For most of us, HP tablet is a quite excellent media player, we can use watch videos and listen music anywhere you want to. Besides, This table supported HD videos playing. The below guide will show you how to convert Blu-ray to Touchpad supported video format so you can HD video on HP tablet.
In order to enjoy HD Blu-ray movies on HP TouchPad tablet, you will need to convert Blu-ray to TouchPad compatible video formats since HP TouchPad tablet does not support DVD formats. Let's take a look at the specifications of HP TouchPad tablet:
- Audio formats: DRM-free MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR, QCELP, WAV
- Video formats: MPEG-4, H.263, H.264
The detailed step by step guide for converting Blu ray movie
Step 1: Import Blu ray movie
Launch the Blu-ray to HP TouchPad Converter on your laptop or computer, and then load Blu ray movie into this software by clicking "Load Blu ray" button. (Tip: an Blu-ray drive is required for importing Blu-ray files from your Blu-ray discs)
Step 2: Select an output video format for HP TouchPad
Select from "Profile < Common video < MPEG-4(*.mp4)". Go to "Settings" and set video size as 1024x768.
Tips: Video editing
1. To merge Blu-ray chapters or titles into one video file, you need to check "Merge into one file" box (near the Start button).
2. To convert Blu-ray movies with your wanted subtitle and audio track/language, you can select any subtitle or soundtrack from your source BD files with the options "Subtitle" and "Audio".
3. To remove the black bar of Blu-ray movie , you simply need to click the "Edit" icon after which select "Crop" function to get it. At the same time, it is possible to enhance the sound volume of Blu-ray video from "Effect" option.
Step 3: Start convert Blu ray to TouchPad
Click on "Start" on the main interface to begin Blu-ray to TouchPad converting. Normally, a two hour Blu ray movie is going to take a couple of hours, you could go to cup of coffee during the converting time.
Step 4: Transfer converted video file to TouchPad
Once the conversion is completed, copy and paste the converted movie files into TouchPad via a min-USB cable. Once you have transferred the video files to your HP TouchPad, you could enjoy them anywhere you go.
That's all! With few click you can convert to Blu-ray to TouchPad. Now you can enjoy all your Blu-ray collections on the HP tablet easily.
Read more guides about Tablet: